Thursday, January 19, 2017

Avoiding Medical Kidnap of your Child

Avoiding Medical Kidnapping of Your Children: Attorney Allison Folmar Gives Advice
Attorney Allison Folmar is a civil rights attorney who passionately fought numerous charges brought against her client, Michigan mother Maryanne Godboldo. Maryanne refused to give up her daughter to State authorities when they attempted to force a harmful anti-psychotic drug upon her child who exhibited autistic-like symptoms immediately after vaccinations.
Attorney Folmar won a lengthy legal battle against the Michigan Attorney General and State Prosecutors on the sole premise that a parent has the absolute fundamental liberty interest and constitutional right to have the final voice in choosing the course of medical treatment for his/her child.
This presentation will highlight various aspects of parental rights including, but not limited to; federal laws, state laws, healthcare rights, patient rights, and civil rights, along with knowing your rights, being prepared with medical history, and tips to prevent CPS involvement.
Quote from Attorney Folmar:
They are trying to steal my client's child. They're playing for keeps! They're not saying "Oh, we'll send your child back in a week or two." They are playing for keeps. So when I am fighting, I am fighting with everything in me. When I go to court, I go to war. I am unapologetic about going to war in court, because my client's life, and their child's life, is at stake.


No comments:

Post a Comment