Saturday, April 26, 2014

Protecting a Newborn from Kidnapping at Hospital

This is the notice that is to protect all newborn babies from being kidnapped from a hospital.  Utilize it in your living will when going into hospital or before admission.  Roxanne Gringe wrote this about the protection.
Very important that you have a federal lawsuit (civil rights weakest) - strongest nature of action: personal injury cause of action Racketeering Influenced Corrupt Organization Legal Malpractice (fraud billing) 18 U.S.C. Fraud of Identification Documents and related information; Dept of justice claim for damages form 95 personal injuries disability or wrongful death caused by employee(s) of federally funded agency and the claim form served on the agency or the federal lawsuit suit complaint served on defendant(s) who committed perjury to cause the State Court to malpractice Municipal, State and Federal Statutes. 

Another preventative administrative step we took was to pay for and order our old Child Abuse Clearances - a Modus Operandi of intentional DHS employees to summarily defraud state Child Abuse Registries so that they can falsely justify their violating Family Preservation Policies of Federal Funding paying for the Children's protective services delegated through the state agencies. The case worker employee makes the false allegation of child abuse to a state database so every relative who would be a choice for preserving family is ruled out and the dishonest state employee receives the financial incentive bonus to pocket into their own pockets at least $6,000 if they can say the child has to be placed with a DHS foster contractor and then of course after no contact and administrative errors no accountability the behavioral health bonding evaluator contractor invariably says too much time as passed and the child is better off adopted out would be traumatized if returned to their real family who was kept busy jumping through hoops of family service plans that amass even more falsified or negligent perjurious reports to the Court who now has no idea of what the evidence is in the best interest of any divorce custody child support or incarceration matter.

You want to create a paper and data disc or flash drive easily transmittal notice with your back up for support. You want to have at least original signed paper sets for handing out at the hospital and keeping one on you at all times to show local law enforcement who DHS employee might invoke to enforce an unlawful act. You want to inform the local law enforcement officer who remember is also a working class person wanting to do their job but also having their own moral set of principals and not necessarily wishing t cause any harm, that the agency employee is restrained from touching or transporting any member of your family or yourself because of the agencies' prior malpractice and injuries causes documented in these federal actions. You want to tell the local law enforcement official that the agency nor it's employees have jurisdiction that jurisdiction rests in federal court and you are a Federal Crime Witness Claimant in the process of recovering damages for the harms this agency has already caused. 

You want to politely inform the local law enforcement who might assist a DHS employee in transporting your newborn or arresting anyone in the family that county or ity which employees them in addition to that particular officer can be sued for their personal assets as well as for the actions in violating USC 18 242 Deprivation of Rights Under Color of Law.

The responsible but assertive pre-planned organized preventive steps turned out to be the administrative solution for rescuing now 16 months old Grayson my grandson from assuredly planned DHS retaliation kidnap of our newborn in the hospital and for stopping further illegal detainers, unlawful imprisonments of protective grandmother and mother and the proof of attempted murder of grandmother on March 8, 2010 at City of Philadelphia jail when I tried to save my grandbabies Ezekiel Zadkiel Brown and Arriyel Roxanne Brown from Fern Brown Caplan's taking bribes to Senior Judge Robert J. Matthews needing to cover up his colleagues felonies which resulted in the Philadelphia Family Court being abused to issue Child Abuse orders that caused my grandchildren to be 06/08/10 PKPA mob assault with baseball bats, guns and beatings to be housed with a convicted rapist sheldon holloway and irreparably injured living in squalor conditions while the ignorant thug mob assault fugitives enjoy the coverage given to them by the corruption in Philadelphia Family Court and Mayor's Nutter's legacy of nepotism corruption.

Viewing my posts

If you are having trouble viewing my posts because of line throughs click on the story in the right column and it becomes line free.

Childline Records

If you or your children have been reported or accused of child abuse or a victim you should get your Childline records.
You can call 717-783-1964
or send a certified request for records to: I included an example letter.
Terri Warner
Quality Assurance for the Commonwealth of PA
Department of Public Welfare
Hillcrest Building 2nd Floor
Harrisburg, PA 17110
Dear Ms. Warner It was brought to my attention that there were calls made (or that there was a report made) regarding myself, my children from city,PA between (give date report was made or a date span when it was made). Since I never received a standard letter regarding any report, nor was I notified that any investigation was being conducted on (name) I don't believe a report was made/or..I want a copy of a report that was made. I would like for you to review your records and verify if there is a report. I would appreciate your response as so as possible. You can also add since this involves a current court matter or children and youth services refuses to release information, or I am being denied employment...whatever your situation. Thank you
Your name
phone number

Friday, April 18, 2014

Title IV B Part 1 Funding-Permanancy Plans- Child Support Calculator

Dept of Welfare Site: Title IV-B Part 1 funds for child welfare services are distributed to all 67 County Children and Youth Agencies based on the number of children served in each county. The county agencies fund child welfare services that are within the state-specified guidelines. The state guidelines direct the county agencies to use these funds for in-home services, (excluding child protective services and general protective services), community-based and institutional services (excluding secure facilities) that are not funded with Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF), Medicaid or Title IV-E funds. (from Department of Welfare site) Permanency Plans for Youth in Care in Pennsylvania from the Juvenille Law Center What kinds of permanency plans are there? This is an example of what they are and or should be. 1. Return to Parents—Reunification The first goal of juvenile court is to reunify each family. The county children and youth agency should provide your family with all the services you need so that you can safely return home. Such services could include: help getting appropriate housing; counseling for the parent, family, or child; parenting classes; and mental health or drug and alcohol treatment. People’s situations change over time. A parent who was not able to take care of you when you were younger may have gotten himself or herself together and may now be able to care for you. Reunification is always an option if it will provide you with a safe and nurturing place to live and meet your needs.You should be informed of what needs to happen within your family before you can return. You should ask your caseworker or lawyer if you do not know. If the plan is reunification, you should be visiting with your parents frequently, usually more than every other week. Sometimes, however, reunification is not a possible option. This is often because it is not safe for you to return home to your family. 2. Adoption If the rights of your parents have been terminated, you can be adopted. When a court terminates your biological parents’ rights, it means they no longer have a right to see you, nor do they have an obligation to provide you with any support. When you are adopted, your case with the county child welfare agency is closed and you are discharged to a family who will raise you and provide for you. Your adoptive parents have all the rights of a parent who gave birth to you. Your adoptive parents can let you see your biological parents and relatives if they want to. If you want to be adopted, but also want to keep in touch with your biological family, talk about this with your caseworker, adoptive family, and the judge at court so you can make arrangements that will make this continuing contact possible, but also respect your adoptive family. You can be adopted by a family member or by someone you are not related to. Sometimes teenagers think they are too old to be adopted. This is not true. You can be adopted at any age, even after you turn 18. If you are 12 years of age or older, you have to give consent to be adopted for the adoption to be finalized. If you want to be adopted, let your caseworker, lawyer, and the judge know so that efforts can be made to find an adoptive family for you. You may have said you did not want to be adopted when you were younger. As you get older, you may change your mind. It is okay to change your mind—just let everyone know what you want. When you are adopted, your adoptive family can receive financial help to help take care of you. This is called an adoption subsidy. It can last until you are 18 years old. When you are adopted, you can also receive Medical Assistance. If you are adopted at age 16 or older, you are eligible for Independent Living services, including the Foster Care Independence Act Education and Training Grant (ETG). 3. Permanent Legal Custodianship—Subsidized and Unsubsidized A permanent legal custodian (PLC) is someone who agrees to care for you and assume legal and physical custody of you until you become an adult. The PLC can be a foster parent, relative, or another person approved by the county child welfare agency. In this case, you would be discharged from the system to the PLC. The rights of your biological parents do not need to be terminated for custodianship to be granted. In most cases, a visitation plan with your parents can be agreed to when custodianship is awarded. f the PLC meets the qualifications for financial help, the PLC will receive a subsidy to help take care of you. The qualifications to be a PLC are similar to those for licensed foster parents. The subsidy will continue until you are age 18. You will not have a caseworker and will not go to court after permanent legal custodianship has been given to that person. 4. Placement with Relatives Placement with a fit and willing relative is another permanency plan. Often this is referred to as kinship care. If the kinship care provider meets all the same licensing requirements as a foster care provider, they can receive financial help to take care of you. If your relative is receiving kinship care payments, your case will stay open and you will continue to go to court. Your case can stay open until age 21 if you are in a program of instruction—such as school, college, or training—or are in treatment. 5. Another Planned Permanent Living Arrangement (APPLA) with a Permanency Resource If the plan for you is to live on your own when you leave care at age 18 or after, APPLA may be your permanency goal. If this is your permanency plan, you should be receiving independent living instruction in the following areas: Budgeting Household management and maintenance Job readiness Job search skills Educational support (completion of high school and entrance into post-secondary education or training programs) Finding housing Assessing community resources Obtaining health care Independent living services can also include mentoring, particularly for those youth who do not have supportive relatives in their life. You should also be receiving services to help you find people with which you can establish a consistent and supportive relationship. This can mean finally finding an adoptive home or a kinship care placement. It could also mean establishing a relationship with a mentor who is committed to being involved in your life. Preparing for adulthood and living on your own should go hand-in-hand with establishing supportive, family-like relationships that will continue as you become an adult. You can stay in substitute care until age 21 if you are in a program of treatment or instruction. You should be discharged or emancipated only when you are able to live on your own and support yourself financially. Youth should never be discharged to homelessness. Permanency is… Lifelong relationships that extend beyond foster care Unconditional love and acceptance Someone to spend holidays with Someone who checks up on you “just because” Someone to walk you down the aisle when you get married Having a place to call home Someone who is there for you no matter what mistakes you make A safety net of love and support Child Support calculator

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Racketeering-Police State-Fraud-Corruption & more....

Racketeering -A racket is a service that is fraudulently offered to solve a problem, such as for a problem that does not actually exist, will not be affected, or would not otherwise exist. Conducting a racket is racketeering. It is in simple terms when an agency like children and youth services proclaims to solve the problems of neglected and abused children when in fact they are the bigger cause of the problem although that fact is concealed to gather further support (and or money)for their cause. While their threats and claims of protection are protected it is still extortion. Police State- is a state in which the government exercises firm and cruel controls over the social, economic, and political life of the population. A police state typically exhibits basics of dictatorship or social control, and there is usually little or no distinction between the law and the exercise of political power by officials. Many are experiencing in the often now ordered GAG orders. It is also being used to cover up the crimes being committed in our courts. The people of a police state experience restrictions on their mobility, and on their freedom to express or communicate political or other views, which are subject to police monitoring or enforcement. Political control may be exerted by means of a secret police or intelligence agency force which operates outside the boundaries normally imposed by a state based on justice and integrity. Fraud is a deception deliberately practiced in order to secure unfair or unlawful gain. As a legal theory, fraud is both a civil wrong (where a fraud victim may sue the fraud perpetrator to avoid the fraud and/or recover financial compensation) and a criminal wrong (where a fraud perpetrator may be prosecuted and imprisoned by governmental authorities). Defrauding people or organizations of money or valuables is the usual purpose of fraud, but it sometimes instead involves obtaining benefits without actually depriving anyone of money or valuables, but can also include withholding information such as child abuse or lying about facts to a judge to obtain a desired outcome. The word corrupt means "utterly broken". Which the system is!!! Corruption is described as the illegitimate use of public power to benefit a private interest. Such as confiscating children for profit and job security as social workers, lawyers , judges, GAL's and doctors are doing in child welfare and family courts. In another description corruption is an action to secretly provide a good or a service to a third party so that he or she can influence certain actions which benefit the corrupt, a third party, or both in which the corrupt agent has authority. In other words this same group in child welfare and family courts are offered incentives and job security to illegally kidnap children from loving families and hold them in the "system" for profit. They are given immunity from prosecution for lying, kidnapping, covering up and deceiving the public so that they may continue their illicit abuses with no penalty but reap financial gains. Abuse of power, in the form of " people in office" or "official misconduct," is the order of an unlawful act, done in an official capacity, which affects the performance of official duties. It is often grounds for removal of an elected official by ruling. This is being overlooked and ignored. Abuse of power is just a part of the position these days. Abuse of Process The use of legal process to accomplish an unlawful purpose; causing a summons, writ, warrant, mandate, or any other process to issue from a court in order to accomplish some purpose not intended by the law. The clearest example here is getting a judge to issue a court order or warrant for a false accusation in order to take your child, have you removed from your home (a PFA) sieze your assets...the list goes on Made up stories to a judge that concludes an illegal confiscating of property.

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Fighting Children and Youth Service in PA blogtalkradio You can listen to all the archived radio shows. Each contain valuable information and insight for those dealing with CYS and family courts. Our coalition is PA Coalition for Family and Parents Rights. Our HOTLINE is 206-339-9456 (also a fax line) our email you can also find us on facebook. Speak up get involved. Educate yourself. You will need as much information as you can gather when dealing with the corruption and unfairness of these agencies. Bloggers are covered for FREE Speech Constitutional Rights Protection Know Your Rights Parents!!!!! Wasted Tax payer dollars and fraud/corruption on the system committed by government employees Call email or fax your complaint!!!: What is the mission of the Office of the Inspector General Hotline? The Inspector General Hotline is designed to receive and process complaints of possible fraud, waste and abuse in programs administered by the department. All HHS and contractor employees have a responsibility to assist in combating fraud, waste and abuse in all departmental programs. Matters involving fraud, waste and mismanagement in any departmental program(s) should be reported to the Office of the Inspector General (OIG). The Hotline offers a confidential means for reporting vital information. How can I report fraud, waste, and abuse about an HHS program? Complaints of possible fraud, waste, and abuse can be reported to the Inspector Generals Hotline. There are several ways to contact the Hotline: Toll-free phone: 1-800-HHS-TIPS (1-800-447-8477), 8:00 am - 5:30 pm, Eastern Time, Monday-Friday Fax: 1-800-223-8164 (10 pages or less, please) TTY: 1-800-377-4950 Mail: HHS TIPS Hotline P.O. Box 23489 Washington, DC 20026 (Note: please do not send any original documents) You can also access the OIG Hotline guide for filing a complaint by going to the OIG Web site at What information do I need to provide when submitting a complaint to the Office of Inspector General Hotline? Please provide the following information. If you would like your referral to be submitted anonymously please indicate in your phone call (1-800-447-8477) that you wish to remain anonymous. This is the information needed for all complaints: Your Name Your Street Address Your City/County Your State Your Zip Code Your Email Address Subject/Person/Business/Department that allegation is against: Name of Subject Title of Subject (if applicable) Subject's Street Address Subject's City/County Subject's State Subject's Zip Code Please provide a brief summary relating to your allegation.

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Opinion and Experience

I want to clarify for everone that follow my page or finds me through a search about thier fight with child welfare. I am NOT an attorney. This blog was set up to provide information from experience and or my opinion. After seeing the abuse within children and youth services and small governemnt I wanted to share my insight and personal knowledge of certain events. At no time is the information in this blog to be construed as legal direction.