Saturday, April 26, 2014

Childline Records

If you or your children have been reported or accused of child abuse or a victim you should get your Childline records.
You can call 717-783-1964
or send a certified request for records to: I included an example letter.
Terri Warner
Quality Assurance for the Commonwealth of PA
Department of Public Welfare
Hillcrest Building 2nd Floor
Harrisburg, PA 17110
Date:
Dear Ms. Warner It was brought to my attention that there were calls made (or that there was a report made) regarding myself, my children from city,PA between (give date report was made or a date span when it was made). Since I never received a standard letter regarding any report, nor was I notified that any investigation was being conducted on (name) I don't believe a report was made/or..I want a copy of a report that was made. I would like for you to review your records and verify if there is a report. I would appreciate your response as so as possible. You can also add since this involves a current court matter or children and youth services refuses to release information, or I am being denied employment...whatever your situation. Thank you
Sincerely
Your name
address
phone number

No comments:

Post a Comment