Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Northampton County PA Corrupt Doctor

Just a heads up to eveyone in Easton area of Pennsylvania, Northampton County.
The Northampton County CPS Office is using a Doctor by the Name of Debra Esernio Jenssen to file FRAUDULENT CLAIMS against parents.
This Doctor has a long history of making FRAUDULENT claims in New York State.
She has been sued many times in New York, which is the reason why she is no longer there.
In fact the New York Senate pasted 2 Bills to put a stop to her FRAUDULENT CLAIMS.
PRESENTLY i'm filing the paperwork with the Pa. Medical Board to have her license REVOKED in Pennsylvania.
So at all cost stay away from this doctor unless you want her to accuse you of Child Abuse.
John Liesh


4 comments:

  1. She was doing the same thing in the state of Florida. She testified in criminal Court against anyone truly guilty of harming a child. Then she would testify in family court making the family members who weren't involved sound like they were guilty and have children removed.
    In Florida she went by her full name Debra Dorothy Esernio-Jenssen according to her professional profile she is still registered in Florida at the University of Florida and in New York. After I reported her she packed up and moved to Pennsylvania. I slipped the information I found out on her to the judge along with the most recent lists of doctors appointments for my children. She was no longer welcome in court to testify. I also filed a complaint with the DA's office. I had my children returned to me. I then shared the info I had with other parents that had their children wrongfully removed. Most of them got their children back home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing. Good work on all you did to expose and stop her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr.Jenssen is at it again in Lehigh County Pa. I am looking for an attorney familiar with her tactic Please contact at smilkyjr@msn.com

    ReplyDelete