Thursday, September 15, 2016

Berks CYS Workers Being Fired Children Still NOT RETURNED HOME

Racheal Drobnick, Nicole Robinson, Kate Acker and Supervisor Shannon Rankin are no longer at Berks CYS falsifying records and lying to the judge.  Problem is MANY cases are still before the judge and the attorneys (John Fielding for one) and Berks CYS are refusing to correct the lies and false documents these caseworkers created.
Children are being adopted to strangers because Berks County is not forcing all cases reviewed when these liars were involved.  As usual there is nobody to turn to for help because this agency has no oversight.  It's a cash cow for the county raking in millions.  This week the District Atty was crying he needs more money because of all the thousands of cases in the agency.  When there is an increase of 191% in cases somebody with a brain must realize most of them are false.  But not in most states and counties like Berks because just for the asking the Federal Gov shells out more cash so they can keep stealing children and destroying families.
Weekly I get 5-10 calls  from desperate parents begging for help to get their children back.  Same old and tried bull crap doled out by the agency.  Child is taken for little to NO reason and then safety plans, drug tests, evals, classes......it goes on and on.  The agencies goal is to drag out the hoop jumping for 15 months when they terminate parental rights and adopt out children for even more incentives $$$$$.  Once a child is in their custody they start drugging the children and having counselors convince them that their parents no longer love them.  They refuse parental visits causing Parental Alienation.  Time and Time again same program different family.  It has to STOP!!!!
To date they are still holding hostage to children with a family inherited medical issue claiming the children were abused.  They WERE NOT!!!  Their parents love them very much and want them home.  Even thought Judge Ullman has been presented with overwhelming amount of evidence the judge refuses to return the children.
Children are being ripped from grandparents, family members and parents placed with strangers all for money.  This agency has no PROOF to hold these children hostage in the system but not one lawmaker or law enforcement person will come front and stop this outright kidjacking of our children.


7 comments:

  1. This is what is happening to me someone please get ahold of me same judge same people

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please I have all these problems and still don't have my daughter back who can I contact

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this to be true the laids names that was said in the article took my kids from me in 2011 and sent me to jail so i culdint to what needid to be done to get my kids back

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry. Can we help to get your kids home?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicole Robinson is a heartless B. She tore my 4 kids from me and lied over and over again. I did everything court ordered me to do. Visits kids weren't showing up. And when I did see them they had bruises and cried to me that they were getting hit in the foster homes. Threw a year my kids were placed in 4 different homes and my son was placed elsewhere non stop. Now they are all adopted and not together. My whole case was nothing but lies. The caseworkers have no care for helping give back the kids. All my kids to them was money. They had me believing there lies that I was at wrong for doing things. I had Family and a great support system that all filed to get my kids. But they the workers denied everyone. At one of my hearings they had the kids there. The judge asked questions to my kids and they ran over to me crying saying we want to go home to mommy. My heart broke. The workers grabbed my kids off me and as my one son threw himself to the floor the worker kicked his arm and demanded him to stand. He was only 3. But I'm the bad parent. I had purchased my own child clearances cause the workers said I could not be around kids. When I got my clearances I showed them to the caseworker and she laughed and asked how did make that up. Wow really. I paid for that to prove I had nothing on me. But still that placed my kids in another county and claimed I abandoned them. I miss all my kids very much. My 2 oldest daughter's are suffering just as well missing there siblings. I cried out for help over and over to fight for my children. Nobody wanted to get involved with the CYS system. They are corrupt. From the workers to the judges to the Guardian of litem to the quack doctor's and the DA. The DA on my case should of been thrown off due to conflict of interest. He knew me and my family. I recall one time when I was talking to my mother the DA said when will your mom being coming up again so we can get margaritas. Like wow. And for him to tell me my life stories of me growing up. Like really your my DA. Corruption!!!! I suffer from aniexty and depression. I never did before. It's been 7 years now and I suffer being in public at times thinking I see my kids. Why should I have to live like this. I want nothing more then to have my kids home and to be the happy family we were before CYS took over...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are 100% on the mark. The whole system is a taxpayer funded child trafficking business run by the government. There is no oversight at all. Very few places to turn to for help. Throughout the blog I have phone numbers to call and complaints you can file to bring attention to and hopefully get more help. Grassley just started taking complaints. I will post this on the blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Send emails to my email address vc9722@aol.com If you need more info.

    ReplyDelete