Saturday, November 18, 2017

So yesterday I was in a government building and saw a poster hung up about Human Trafficking similar to the one below. I was shocked to see HOMELAND SECURITY was the federal department in charge. So I Googled it this morning and see the first contact or TIP LINE is none other than DHS. Another example of a tip line set in place to TIP THEM OFF for THEM to go to work covering it up while waiting for other state agencies to GO THROUGH THE MOTIONS of an OFFICIAL INVESTIGATION. It left me feeling even more afraid knowing HOMELAND SECURITY is "protecting me" BUT are "clueless" when it comes to obvious crimes that someone like myself and YOU, have cold, hard FACTS that it is happening!
 Image may contain: text







No automatic alt text available.

No comments:

Post a Comment