Monday, August 20, 2018

Write this Down and Get it on The Record in Court

When you guys are in court at your hearings to throw a BIG WRENCH in their proceedings continuously get on the record stating "I don't understand what's going on here today, I am not in agreement with any of this and I need more time to understand so that I can properly defend these actions against me. I am not seeking for services to be provided, I am being forced to sign contracts that I am not informed on and under threats and duress forced to enter into agreements that I am not comfortable with. Let the record reflect that I am under duress and my Constitutional Rights are being violated by an Agency that I am not interested in being a part of. Any contracts that I have signed should be voided as I was under duress and am presently as well. Let the record also reflect there are several agencies working in collusion to force me to be subjected to their policies which are not LAW and their policies do not apply to me. I motion this court verbally on record to dismiss these actions against me immediately today right now" I want my personal property, my CHILDREN returned immediately! - Write this out on paper and get it on the record!

No comments:

Post a Comment